Rustic End Chest

Here's a simple piece I just did recently for a client.  It's a Lane End Chest and she wanted it to go with an industrial vintage coffee table she recently purchased from Pottery Barn.





So here's what I started with:


After layering ASCP in French Linen:





then Coco:


A dark glaze was put on and "streaked" to give it the same type of texture as the Pottery Barn coffee table:


The hardware was also painted to resemble old iron:


And the end result was a very simple piece to work on:





She'll be placing it between these two chairs:


And across from this gorgeous fireplace:



She's on her way over to pick it up now.  Keep fingers crossed that she likes it!










Comments

  1. You did a wonderful job. It turned out lovely and I know she will love it. I'm so glad you joined the party this week. I'm a new follower.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Read